I've been avoiding moving here because, even though it would be easier for me to have all my blogs in one place, if I put my regular blog here and all my readers (all 2 of them) come here, they'll have easy access to my profile, which leads to my weight-loss blog, which has pictures...it's all scary stuff. :)
But that is actually the other reason for the move. I'm considering giving open access to the weight-loss blog because I really need the accountability and the knowledge that people I know are reading it and following my progress...or lack thereof.
Anyway I didn't want to write about that kind of stuff here. That's why I have the other blog, after all. So here is some randomness that has been floating around in my head since last I posted:
- Has anyone seen The Prestige? That movie rocks! I wanted to see it again as soon as it was done (which, incidentally, is exactly what the movie cover promised I'd want to do)! I think I might even buy it! And I never buy movies anymore!
- Why is it so hard for some men to say "sorry"?!! The last few times I've been mad at my hubby for something or other--nothing big, nothing we needed to talk out or anything like that, just little stuff that kind of pops up sometimes in day-to-day life--he comes home with a rose for me. I like roses and all, but is it so hard to just say sorry that you'd rather spend $2 on a flower than say it? Oh, and this time there was a 4-pack of Starbucks Frappuchino with the rose. Did I mention I'm trying to lose weight?! Good thing he's cute. :)
- I just spent $45 on late fees at the library. $45!!! On late fees!! I could have brought in food-for-fees (they donate the food to the local pantry) but I've been avoiding the library for, like, six months now and Jo needed books for her school project and so I just paid it. There goes my allowance for the next month. Gah.
- I'm slowly coming to the realization that spring is not coming this year. We're just going to go straight into summer, sometime in July. Winter was all late and stuff, not coming until like, February, and now it's all, Oh, you liked that, huh? Well I'm back and I'm not leaving, so there!!
- I ordered some books from one of those buy-6-for-99-cents-each clubs and they're not here yet. I want my books. But that's OK because I just took out books 5 and 6 of the Harry Potter series so I could re-read them before the new one comes out in July.
- Have you ever had a job with a really stupid boss so you think, Oh, man, this boss has to LEAVE and finally one day he does and you get a new boss and at first the new boss seems cool but then as time goes on you realize he's a lying, lazy stupidhead and you realize you were better off with the first boss? Yeah, that blows.
- I need to spend less time on the computer and more time outside. That would be facilitated by spring but like I said, it's still kinda winter.
- Hm, all these points are kind of negative. I blame it all on sleep deprivation brought on by a sick baby. She's sick again and guess who gets to stay up with her in the middle of the night and then gets up early giving her a bath to bring down her fever while she screams and her lips quiver and her body shivers violently and the other person leaves for work? I'll give you a hint! See point number 2! :)
But really, I am sorry this is so negative. I'll come up with something cheerier for next time. :)