Friday, June 15, 2007

Tag!

I was tagged by KB and thought I would share, since y'all know I love memes.

Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:

Maggie at CoffeeShopMofia
Slacker-Moms-R-Us
Big Dreams and Pixie Dust
K.B. Squared
Tragically Unhip

Next select 5 people to tag: (that means you have to post this on your blog!)
Connie
Hilly
and um...you. and you and you. I don't have too many blogging friends. :)

What was I doing 10 years ago?

Let's see, 10 years ago I was 18. So that was a little before kids. I was just finishing my first year at college, trying not to fail too much but not really succeeding because I liked skipping class better than I liked going. I was starting practice for my second season as an apprentice actor in the local rennaisance faire (dork!). I played a pirate, and I totally totally loved it. I was living in an apartment with my family--we'd just moved out of the house I grew up in. I was working too many hours at Blockbuster as assistant manager.

What was I doing 1 year ago?

One year ago I was just finishing breastfeeding and was NONE too happy about it--it was all Bek's decision. She was only 3 months old but I'd been back to work for a month and a half and she liked the bottle she got while I was at work better than she liked my boob, I guess. So about one year ago is when hubby came in from work to me, rocking Bek, feeding her a bottle, crying, saying "Why doesn't she want me?!!" :) Ah, hormones.

5 snacks I enjoy


  1. Nachos. Loaded. And if there is a margarita to go with? Even better!

  2. Brownies

  3. Ice cream

  4. Blue tortilla chips and red pepper hummus

  5. Peanut-butter-covered pretzels

5 songs that I know all the lyrics to…



  1. Barenaked Ladies--If I had $1000000

  2. Barlow Girl--On My Own

  3. 10,000 Maniacs--What's the Matter Here?

  4. Panic! at the Disco--I Write Sins Not Tragedies

  5. Ani DiFranco--Untouchable Face

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire



  1. Give give give

  2. buy a house!

  3. go on vacation

  4. open a coffeehouse

  5. go shopping


5 bad habits



  1. I'm bad at keeping in touch with my friends

  2. I pick the nail polish off my nails as soon as it's dry

  3. I eat too much junk food

  4. I sleep too late

  5. I swear too much

5 things I like to do



  1. Hike

  2. Camp

  3. Be creative

  4. Write

  5. Act


5 things I will never wear again



  1. Two pairs of socks in two colors in a check pattern

  2. crocheted sweaters

  3. tapered leg jeans

  4. my wedding dress

  5. anything in navy blue


5 favorite toys



  1. Laptop

  2. My art stuff

  3. face paint

  4. roller blades/skates

  5. my Dance Dance Revolution game

Well that was fun. Oh! Here's a drawing I did a while ago, before Bek was born, that I thought I'd share. It's supposed to be Jo and Devy, all dressed up:


No comments: