Saturday, May 27, 2006

quick post

Ok, I don't have much time to write right now, I'm off to work in like, 5 minutes, but I just wanted to share:

Clerks II is coming out in July! I didn't even KNOW they were making a Clerks II!!

I LOVE the view askew movies. They are SO funny as only Kevin Smith can do funny. And Clerks is, I think, my favorite one. So I'm so excited that they are making a sequel. It's not going to be the same--for one thing, it's in color--but I'm sure it'll be great.

I watched the preview today on youtube and it had Jeff Anderson and Brian O'Halloran and...they look so...OLD! Well, you know, not OLD like gray hair but oldER. I mean, I know that's what happens after 10 years but it's just weird...well, anyway.. I have to get to work. Fun fun! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really there is a 2nd one coming out? That's awesome!

PS: I've been trying to add you to my blogroll but dumb wordpress is screwed up and not letting me at the moment.

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»